Нужна помощь Firmwaer

Tycruz

Новый пользователь
HI all need firmware for our controller RZNC 0507HEBC ATC 8 Tool
pictures attached hope some one can help as the machine is down at the moment.
the machine this is for is a Ruijie RJ 1530 ATC email: cmort147@gmail.com with any info.
Thanks All

Tycruz

Новый пользователь
20181012_111746.jpg controller.jpg 20180906_124749.jpg

Tycruz

Новый пользователь
Hi
thanks for that tried
the two files in the link
And on the first one had blank screen
And the second one had a message on screen
Install lable of version 17. Can't install any thing now
Keys don't work seems to be bricked
Any suggestions. Thanks

halkru

Константин
I can try to give some advice, I do not know if they can help.
...We hold down the green button and after we connect the USB cable after switching on release after 7-10s, the recovery menu has come out and then everything is clear ...
...when you turn on the HOLD button green or yellow or Home, it should be formatted..
...sometimes multiple formatting works when one-time fails...

...The problem with flashing it was decided by selecting the zhbusbconnect program ... inappropriate versions of this program when updating the firmware everyone wrote that the controller was working and the firmware could not be loaded, and the native program was not working (no buttons appeared) because the из 雕刻 配置 .cfg file was not seen by the system because of the name, they renamed this file in 1212.cfg and when starting zhbusbconnect a configuration file selection window appeared, they chose a new one and everything started (only with hieroglyphs, but the buttons appeared), well, we looked at the location of the buttons on other versions (it coincided all) and something like they were attached to their native firmware, everything worked fine...

several firmware files can help attachet ...

Вложения

• dsp-0501_0504_0506_0507.rar
    7,2 MB · Просмотры: 416
  • setup_rzth501_e_200721.rar
    1,6 MB · Просмотры: 240
  • 5416.RAR
    211,1 KB · Просмотры: 233
  • tool_change.rar
    5,7 MB · Просмотры: 249
  • zhbusbconnect_original.rar
    89,2 KB · Просмотры: 250
  • RZNC_D5416_4.902_zhb233_Label13.rar
    125,4 KB · Просмотры: 234
  • zhbLabel_E_v13.rar
    3,2 KB · Просмотры: 232
Последнее редактирование:

Tycruz

Новый пользователь
HI
Thanks for the files,

The problem i have now is that the keys do not work so the rcovery method will not work.

After flashing the software (ZHBDSPHandsetHost ver1.2) when the controller is turned on, the message “download label of version 17” is displayed, but the controller does not respond to the keyboard.Through the program, (ZHBDSPHandsetHost ver1.2) the controller allows you to update the MENU, LABEL files, but when you try to update the main program (the UPDATE PROGRAME item), the message “controller is running can not update it!” Appearsso i'am at a loss what to do next

Thanks for your Help Halkru

halkru

Константин
A similar problem for controlling the laser, the manufacturer responds:
"For this problem , you need to formatting the system and resetting the parameters as following : Formating power off laser machine, press “ok”key till power off the laser machine, select “emergent recover”, when press “ok”, power off laser machine again. Waiting for 5 seconds, display “if go home” press “delete” key, enter it, press “menu” ---system setup ----inner format---ok----keydata format---ok---ok----cancel--- return to main interface --- power off laser machine.

2. parameters setting Display “if go home--- delete, enter into main interface, press “menu” --- system setup---func configu--- cancel --- ok (Chinese) --- ok (x axis: enable, y axis: prohit) --- ok (open laser machine, ask if go home) --- cancel --- cancel --- ok ( is there hard limit sensors?) --- cancel--- cancel--- cancel. Display “if go home” press “delete” key, press “menu” key to setting the all parameters."

Tycruz

Новый пользователь
Hi Halkru

the problem i have that the keys on the Controller (picture attached) do not work any more when i did the firmware update
and also the message on the screen as picture. attached so cant use recovery method.

any help would be appreseated
Controller.jpg
Thanks

halkru

Константин
Hi, Tycruz
I think the first thing to do is format the controller, then write the correct firmware.

Tycruz

Новый пользователь
yes i agree but the problem is how to do that as the keys on the controller dont work anymore

Tycruz

Новый пользователь
Hi Halkru
yes the program sees the controller but .
(ZHBDSPHandsetHost ver1.2) the controller allows you to update the MENU, LABEL files, but when you try to update the main program (the UPDATE PROGRAME item), the message “controller is running can not update it!” Appearsso i'am at a loss what to do next

its like the controller wont shut down to allow to udate the firmware.

i,am stuck

Thanks

Tycruz

Новый пользователь
hi halkru

i do as you say:

"For this problem , you need to formatting the system and resetting the parameters as following : Formating power off laser machine, press “ok”key till power off the laser machine, select “emergent recover”, when press “ok”, power off laser machine again. Waiting for 5 seconds, display “if go home” press “delete” key, enter it, press “menu” ---system setup ----inner format---ok----keydata format---ok---ok----cancel--- return to main interface --- power off laser machine.

but the keys on the controller do noting just comes up with (Download Label of Version 17) and this message comes up as soon as i power the controller no matter what buttons i press.

if you have any other way i will give it a try

Thanks for your help

Сверху